The Fundamentals Course
For registration, please fill out the following form and we will reach out to you!
You can also e-mail: Levan@carychesscenter.com
What it Covers
- Theoretical and common practical endgames
- Players who are dedicated to chess and plan to be professionals
- Thursdays 5:30PM – 9:30PM
- Sundays 1:00PM – 5PM
Duration of Course
- 4 weeks
- 8 weeks
- 14 weeks
- 28 weeks
Each course will have make-up sessions built into the length of the course. Makeup sessions may be attended by all enrolled students regardless of whether they missed classes or not. Makeup sessions will cover same topics but will use different examples. This ensures that no student repeats same material twice.
Enrollment and Eligibility
- Students must be eight (8) years or older. Minimum USCF rating 1200+.
- Students will be asked to fill out a sign up form following the link above. It is up to a coach to decide which application to advance.
- Only two (2) groups will be formed. Maximum of ten (10) players per group.
- 4-week program – $1000
- 8-week program – $1800
- 14-week program – $3000
- 28-week program – $5500
There will be 6 week makeup session after 28 and 14 week programs. 2 week make up session after 8 week program. 1 week make up session after 4 week program.
Location – West Cary, nearby Carpenter Fire Station Rd and Green Level Church Road. Tentative!